Don't these little guys look so cute!
I got the original recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie and I was inspired to put mini marshmallows into the mix! I don't have spoon measurements right now (but am hopefully getting some this weekend) so it was a bit of a guessing game. The cookies...really...tasted...amazing!
Even Matt managed to finish the cookies I set aside for him. No left overs for tomorrow :)
I'd love to play around with this recipe to make it a bit more unique. Perhaps some oat flour, more agave nectar.... Dark chocolate chips...Original recipe is below:
- 5 level teaspoons flour (18g)
- scant 1/16th tsp baking soda
- 1/16th tsp salt (less if using margarine)
- 2 tsp oil or pre-melted margarine*
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp sprinkles!
- sweetener (My testers liked 1 tsp brown + 1 tsp white sugar.)
- 1 tsp non-dairy milk, or as needed (Don’t use water.)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry ingredients, then add wet and mix with a fork. Cook for 8-9 minutes. (Take out when still a bit undercooked, so they don’t get hard.)