I pretty much live in my leather jacket and snood these days. They are both just the right amount of warmth since the weather in London has started to get cooler (read - COLD).
Plus I feel like a massive rock star in it and we all know, if I wasn't doing what I am doing now, I would be a rock star ;)
- Snood from ASOS (exact snood here)
- Leather jacket from Religion
- Blue sleeveless shirt from Primark
- Black mini skirt from H&M
- Black tights from Primark
- Black loafers from Lacoste
- Michelle's black cross necklace (that I keep meaning to give back to her!)
- Fingerless gloves from Forever 21
What are your staple wardrobe items for Winter? Do you just have the one jacket that goes with everything or do you like to mix it up?