On Saturday before watching Sherlock Holmes, I quickly popped into Top Shop to see if there was anything I could buy my beautiful friend Michelle for Christmas.
What happened? I ended up buying myself a new tank and skirt. Lord knows, I actually don't need any more tanks but it's Christmas and that is my excuse.
- Burnout cross tank - actual item can be purchased here
- Animal panel pencil skirt - actual item can be purchased here
I was trying to take a serious outfit picture here but the boys had other ideas for that!
Monday's outfit was a mixture of old and new:
- Animal panel pencil skirt from Top Shop (as above)
- Lacoste Club black loafers
- Light black tights
- H&M black spaghetti strap top
- H&M black cardigan
- ASOS inverted cross necklace
- Religion black leather jacket (not pictured)
- ASOS furry snood (not pictured)
I am in love with this skirt! It was so comfortable and I love the higher waist on it as well. It was tricky trying to get myself up into the overland in the morning but by the time I was on my way home I had gotten used to moving a bit differently.
I even managed to leg it up the broken escalator at Vauxhall while everyone else took the easy way up!
If you live in London, do you walk up the escalators that are not working or do you wait in line for a trip up the working ones?